What is Massage Therapy?
Massage is a hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, including muscle, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints.
- Relief of pain
- Improved circulation/lymph drainage
- Muscle rehabilitation and improved joint mobility
- Increased body awareness
- General relaxation
When is it effective?
In the treatment of:
- Headaches, including migraines
- Back and neck pain
- Strains/sprains/muscle spasms
- Athletic injuries
- Discomforts of menstruation
- Frozen Shoulder